All commencement ceremonies were held at the Meadowlands Expo Center, 355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, New Jersey, on May 25, 26, and 27, 2021
Celebrating the Class of 2021
Stevens held eight commencement ceremonies to celebrate the Class of 2021. Complete videos of each ceremony are posted below and on the Stevens YouTube channel:
- Video of Tuesday, May 25 at 4pm - PhD Ceremony and Faculty Awards
- Video of Wednesday, May 26 at 10am - Undergraduate School of Business
- Video of Wednesday, May 26 at 1pm - Undergraduate CAL, SSE and SES
- Video of Wednesday, May 26 at 4pm - Undergraduate SES
- Video of Wednesday, May 26 at 7pm - Undergraduate SES
- Video of Thursday, May 27 at 10am - Graduate School of Business
- Video of Thursday, May 27 at 1pm - Graduate SSE and SES
- Video of Thursday, May 27 at 4pm - Graduate SES
In addition, two awards ceremonies were held, one for Senior Awards (virtual) and the other for Graduate Awards (hybrid). Photos, recordings, programs, etc. are all below. For Commencement speeches, First in Class speeches, and the virtual procession video, please click on Undergraduate Candidates or Graduate Candidates on the menu to the right of the screen. Also, click here for the story celebrating the Stevens Class of 2021.
Island Photography will be in touch with each graduate directly in regards to the pictures taken on stage and in front of a green screen during each ceremony and how to purchase them. You can also email the company at Undergraduate Ceremonies and the Graduate Ceremonies (including Ph.D.)
Photos from Photographer Kathy Cacicedo can be downloaded from the various ceremonies for free (use code: stevens2021):
- Graduate Awards Ceremony on May 24, 2021
- Ph.D. Ceremony and Faculty Awards on May 25, 2021
- Undergraduate Commencement Ceremonies on May 26, 2021
- Graduate Commencement Ceremonies on May 27, 2021
Awards Ceremony Programs
Click here for a special message from Senator Corey Booker to the graduating Class of 2021.
If you have any further, commencement-related questions, contact the Office of University Events at 201-216-5111 or [email protected].